Home Instead, serving the Massillon and Wayne County regions, is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become part of our family-owned and operated team. Our mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout our community and maintain the highest quality of life possible. Join our team to find out why we were named in the Forbes' Top 100 List for Best Large Employers in 2017 - the only home care company to make the list.
Benefits of Joining Home Instead
- Full and part time shifts available
- Paid training
- 24-hour support from office staff
- Hands on training in the field
- Flexible scheduling
- Advancement opportunities
- Time and a half for holidays worked
- Mileage reimbursement (if applicable)
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care (bathing, grooming, toileting and transferring)
- Alzheimer’s and other dementias care
- Hospice client support/end of life care
Requirements to be considered for a CAREGiver position:
- 19 years of age or older
- Possess a valid Ohio driver's license
- Your own reliable vehicle
- Current automobile insurance
- Complete background requirements, BMV check and drug screen
- Must be able to love, laugh and want to improve the lives of those around you
Submit your online application today or call 330.809.6444 and speak with Diana, Rob or Jonathan to learn more. You can also arrange a time to complete an application in our office.
|Title:||Home Health Aide Orrville|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 100 Lillian Gish Blvd Suite 203, Massillon, OH 44647. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 330-809-6444. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.